Tiling with JAS Plumbing and heating is as easy as 1,2,3.
- Measure the area you want tiling (don’t forget to add 10% for breakages)
- Choose your tiles, grout colour and trims
- Decide how you want the tiles fitted
JAS Plumbing and Heating will then do the rest. Here are some great designs which will help you decide which tiling is best for your home.
- Soldier stack tiling
- Horizontal stack tiling
- Brick bond tiling
- 3/4 brick bond tiling
Top tips on colour and size
Beyond personal taste there are a few things to bear in mind when choosing the colour and size of your tiles:
- Using lighter coloured tiles in smaller rooms can help make them feel more spacious and bright
- Using the same tiles on the floor and walls in a small bathroom can help the room feel larger
- Grout colour will have a big impact on the final look of your tiles
- Use borders or trims to break a large run of tiles up, or to give an accent of colour
- Mosaics can be cut into strips to use as either horizontal or vertical borders which can be a cost effective way to enhance your room
As in wallpaper, there may be slight colour variations between batches of tiles. Make sure you check the codes on the packaging when you buy your tiles to ensure you have selected all from the same batch.
Natural stone tiles are slightly different in that it is perfectly normal to find a variance of colours, markings, thickness and textures. This is a natural feature of these types of material and means that every room is unique.
Our desire is to make your house a home. So give JAS Plumbing and Heating a call today to discuss your different options with us.
Why choose us?
Wow, a plumber who turned up on time, did a really good job and left us with a lovely new bathroom, highly recommend.
I have used about four times and every time a friendly and professional service. Great prices and stays until the job is completed to a very high standard. Very reliable and I would highly recommend.
Clive, South Hykeham