Why We Recommend Worcester Bosch Oil Boilers
Oil Boilers are at the heart of your home and probably one of the most significant items in your home, particularly during the cold winter months.We’re sure we have everything you need to make choosing your new oil boiler a simple process. We know that with so many options to choose from its hard to know which new oil boiler is right for you.
JAS Plumbing and Heating we install Worcester Bosch oil Boilers due to the great quality and excellent service including:
- 2 year Guarantee on all oil boilers
- Customer services available 365 days a year
- Easy to operate controls
- Cost effective
- No Quibble Guarantees upheld for up to 7 years
- Oil Boilers widely available throughout the Uk
- Quality Parts Inside
- Over 100 years experience
Controls for Oil Boilers:
Here at JAS Plumbing and Heating we believe in doing things right, this means following the Manufacturers instructions to the letter meaning that your brand new oil boiler is fitted correctly, fitted to the building regulations, protected from damage from sludge and or limescale.
Manufacturers try to avoid costly repair bills due to things like:
- Oil Boiler not fitted correctly
- Commissioning sheet not filled in
- Oil Boilers not serviced yearly
Here at JAS Plumbing and Heating we install all our Oil boilers with:
- Latest wireless Controls
- Power flush
- Magnetic filters to catch sludge before it goes into your new Oil boiler.
- Inline Limescale filter
- Commissioning checklist completed
- Building control notified
- Customer shown and understand basic use of controls
- Yearly oil boiler service reminders sent out 1 month before renewal
Did you know, your Oil boiler will account for around 55% of what you spend in a year on energy bills? A new oil boiler could make a huge difference. Upgrading your old oil boiler with an A-rated, high efficiency oil boiler could save you up to £300 in a year on your energy bills.
For full terms and conditions on Worcester Bosch Guarantee Terms and Conditions, Visit the Worcester Bosch Website
Why choose us?
Jason came on arranged days he was polite, worked hard all day did not stop for breaks, listened to any questions we asked him and he gave answers. He was tidy and did extra work for us that he could of charged more for. I would recommend him to everyone. A pleasure to find a young man eager to please.
The charge was more than reasonable especially considering that it was really an out-of-hours job. We would certainly recommend him without hesitation
Pete and Nicky, Eaglemoor