Preserve the life of your boiler with an annual pre payment boiler service plan.
Never forget your boiler again with a pre-payment service plan.
We will contact you on completion of the 12 months direct debit to book in your annual boiler service, meaning you will never forget again.
Whats included with an annual pre-payment boiler service plan from J&S Plumbing and Heating?
- Gas meter inspection and test for leaks
- Boiler internal visual inspection for gas and water leaks and general condition
- Gas pipework inspection
- Gas pipework tested
- Boiler flue external inspection
- Condensate trap cleaned and seal inspected (A and B efficiency rated boilers only)
- Flue integrity test & flue inspected
- Doors and panel seal test
- Controls inspected and test for function ability (room stat/ programmers)
- Benchmark document fully completed
- Fan pressure test (negative pressure test)
- High and low boiler performance check and recorded
- Case inspected
- Air Gas mixture test
- Expansion vessel checked
- Ventilation requirements checked
- Gas meter inspected
- Earth bonding checked
- Electrical safety check
- Bonus check (efficiency % check to compare against last year)
All this for only £6.99+VAT per month
Why not Sign up today to keep your boiler service plan price fixed for 12 months?
All Direct debit payments handled by GoCardless
Terms and conditions
- All payments taken via direct debit through Gocardless
- Provision should be made to allow the gas engineer access to the boiler
- Appointments can be made up to 2 weeks either side of boiler renewal date
- This is not emergency cover
- This is not a heating service plan
- Gas/LPG wall hung and floor standing boilers only qualify for this “Boiler Annual service pre payment plan”
- 2 months refunded if cancelled (31 days notice required)
- Price does not include any parts required
Why choose us?
I Have contacted JAS Plumbing on a few occasions and every time Jason has made sure the job is completed even if it has taken him longer then expected. He is polite, friendly and extremely professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone. keep it up.
Very tidy worker and made sure everything works as it should before he finished. If you’re looking for a reliable plumber, Jason is your man! Highly recommended.”
Jess, St Giles