JAS Plumbing and Heating are Gas Safe registered engineers, fully qualified to install your gas cooker safely. You can arrange a visit from our engineers on any day of the week.
We can install your new cooker at the same time its delivered and can take away the packaging and recycle your old cooking appliance if you want us to
- 1. Evaluate your kitchen and make sure the existing gas connections are safe to use and meet the legal requirements.
- 2. Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- 3. Connect to an existing gas pipe and verify that the gas supply is gas tight.
- 4. Test the cooker to make sure it’s working and ready to use to the manufacturer’s specification and industry standard.
- 5. Perform a full health and safety check and provide you with a Gas Appliance Installation certificate. We’ll also visually inspect any other gas appliances for safety.
- 6. Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you purchase our removal and recycling service we’ll also take your old appliance away.
Why choose us to install your new cooker?
- Professional installation by a Gas Safe registered engineers
- We’ll disconnect your old cooker for free
- Your new cooker safety checked and ready to use
- We’ll provide you with a Gas Appliances Installation Certificate
- Fully tested and inspected on completion
- Customer shown and understand controls
Why choose us?
Highly recommended – Quality work. Diligent, hard working, efficient, time conscious, very tidy & did a superb job. I wouldn’t go anywhere else but JAS Plumbing. I highly recommend Jason for your plumbing & heating work.
Jason has done several jobs for us since we discovered him 2 years ago. We have always been extremely pleased with the quality and professionalism of his work, and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.
Max F, Ermine