JAS Plumbing and Heating are Gas Safe registered engineers, fully qualified to complete your gas cooker installation safely. You can arrange a visit from our engineers on any day of the week.
We can organise your installation at the same time its delivered and can take away the packaging and recycle your old cooking appliance if you want us to
- 1. Evaluate your kitchen and make sure the existing gas connections are safe to use and meet the legal requirements.
- 2. Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- 3. Connect to an existing gas pipe and verify that the gas supply is gas tight.
- 4. Test the cooker to make sure it’s working and ready to use to the manufacturer’s specification and industry standard.
- 5. Perform a full health and safety check and provide you with a Gas Appliance Installation certificate. We’ll also visually inspect any other gas appliances for safety.
- 6. Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you purchase our removal and recycling service we’ll also take your old appliance away.
Why choose us to complete your new cooker Installation?
- Professional installation by Gas Safe registered engineers
- We’ll disconnect your old cooker for free
- Your new cooker safety installation checked and ready to use
- We’ll provide you with a Gas Appliances Installation Certificate
- Fully tested and inspected on completion
- Customer shown and understand controls
Why choose us?
My daughter’s house was flooded whilst she was away and we could not work out where the leak had come from. JAS Plumbing attended quickly and after detailed investigation Jason and Ian identified the source and fixed it. They are a professional team who take great care and are competitively priced. Will definitely use them again
Kieran, Cherry Willingham
I used Jason this week to replace a shower, sort out a leak in our bathroom and replace a toilet cistern. I have to say that he first came round the week before and quoted for the work and at this point I found him to be on time and polite, he sent me the quote within a matter of hours and we went ahead with the work. I arrived home from work to find the work completed within the timescales and there was not a sign of mess anywhere which is unusual these days when you have tradesman in, trust me I know. Jason also had to undertaken a little extra work on one of the issues and again didnt charge anymore and only told me when he had completed it. I would not have any issues recomending JAS Plumbing and we will be having him back to replace our downstairs and upstairs bathrooms as soon as we can.
Simon and Kylie, Lincoln