JAS Plumbing and Heating are Gas Safe registered engineers, fully qualified to complete your gas cooker installation safely. You can arrange a visit from our engineers on any day of the week.
We can organise your installation at the same time its delivered and can take away the packaging and recycle your old cooking appliance if you want us to
- 1. Evaluate your kitchen and make sure the existing gas connections are safe to use and meet the legal requirements.
- 2. Disconnect the existing cooker, un-box and check the new product.
- 3. Connect to an existing gas pipe and verify that the gas supply is gas tight.
- 4. Test the cooker to make sure it’s working and ready to use to the manufacturer’s specification and industry standard.
- 5. Perform a full health and safety check and provide you with a Gas Appliance Installation certificate. We’ll also visually inspect any other gas appliances for safety.
- 6. Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you purchase our removal and recycling service we’ll also take your old appliance away.
Why choose us to complete your new cooker Installation?
- Professional installation by Gas Safe registered engineers
- We’ll disconnect your old cooker for free
- Your new cooker safety installation checked and ready to use
- We’ll provide you with a Gas Appliances Installation Certificate
- Fully tested and inspected on completion
- Customer shown and understand controls
Why choose us?
I was very pleased with the work done, everything was completed within the time scale I was told and there was no mess left. I will be recommending Jason to friends and family as he’s a professional and trustworthy man, thank you!
Jason came round exactly on time and sorted out my problem really quickly. Very impressed with his service,I will definitely recommend him and use him again.
David C, Lincoln