Why We Recommend A Worcester Bosch Boiler installation?
Boilers are at the heart of your home and probably one of the most significant items in your home, particularly during the cold winter months.We’re sure we have everything you need to make choosing your new boiler installation a simple process. We know that with so many options to choose from its hard to know which new boiler is right for you.
JAS Plumbing and Heating install Worcester Bosch Boilers due to the great quality and excellent service including:
- 5-7 Years warranty on every boilers installation
- Customer services available 365 days a year
- Easy to operate controls
- Cost effective
- No Quibble Guarantees upheld for up to 7 years
- Boilers widely available throughout the Uk
- Quality Parts Inside
- Over 100 years experience
Controls for Boilers:
Here at JAS Plumbing and Heating we believe in doing things right, this means following the Manufacturers instructions to the letter meaning that your brand new boiler is fitted correctly, fitted to the building regulations, protected from damage from sludge and or limescale.
Manufacturers try to avoid costly repair bills due to things like:
- Boiler not fitted correctly
- Commissioning sheet not filled in
- Boilers not serviced yearly
Here at JAS Plumbing and Heating we install all boilers with:
- Latest wireless Controls
- Power flush
- Magnetic filters to catch sludge before it goes into your new boiler.
- Inline Limescale filter (on combination boilers)
- Commissioning checklist completed
- Building control notified
- Customer shown and understand basic use of controls
- Yearly boiler service reminders sent out 1 month before renewal
Did you know, your boiler installation will account for around 55% of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so a new boiler could make a huge difference. Upgrading your old boiler with an A-rated, high efficiency new boiler could save you up to £300 in a year on your energy bills.
Why choose us?
“Job was to remove old combi boiler from kitchen and locate new combi in en-suite airing cupboard. Date was agreed and Jason was prompt, courteous and an extremely tidy tradesman. Any communication was answered very quickly whether by email, text or phone. Jason stuck to the agreed dates to do the work and left the house very tidy. He explained how everything worked once the job was completed and was still responding very quickly to any questions I had after the job was completed. I’ll certainly use Jason for any future plumbing jobs and thoroughly recommend J&S Plumbing”
From the more than acceptable quote through to the finished new bathroom installation we have been delighted and impressed with the professionalism and ‘can-do’ philosophy of this plumbing engineer.