Why We Recommend Worcester Bosch Boilers
Boilers are at the heart of your home and probably one of the most significant items in your home, particularly during the cold winter months.We’re sure we have everything you need to make choosing your new boiler a simple process. We know that with so many options to choose from its hard to know which new boiler is right for you.
JAS Plumbing and Heating install boilers Worcester Bosch Boilers due to the great quality and excellent service including:
- 5-7 Years warranty on all boilers
- Customer services available 365 days a year
- Easy to operate controls
- Cost effective
- No Quibble Guarantees upheld for up to 7 years
- Boilers widely available throughout the Uk
- Quality Parts Inside
- Over 100 years experience
Controls for Boilers:
Here at JAS Plumbing and Heating we believe in doing things right, this means following the Manufacturers instructions to the letter meaning that your brand new boiler is fitted correctly, fitted to the building regulations, protected from damage from sludge and or limescale.
Manufacturers try to avoid costly repair bills due to things like:
- Boiler not fitted correctly
- Commissioning sheet not filled in
- Boilers not serviced yearly
Here at JAS Plumbing and Heating we install all boilers with:
- Latest wireless Controls
- Power flush
- Magnetic filters to catch sludge before it goes into your new boiler.
- Inline Limescale filter (on combination boilers)
- Commissioning checklist completed
- Building control notified
- Customer shown and understand basic use of controls
- Yearly boiler service reminders sent out 1 month before renewal
Did you know, your boiler will account for around 55% of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so a new boiler could make a huge difference. Upgrading your old boiler with an A-rated, high efficiency new boiler could save you up to £300 in a year on your energy bills.
Why choose us?
We have been really impressed with the quality of the work and value for money,Jason even did a few extras for us at no additional charge. We would thoroughly recommend JAS Plumbing and will be certain to instruct them again as we continue with the renovation of our house.
Emma, New Boultham
Wow, a plumber who turned up on time, did a really good job and left us with a lovely new bathroom, highly recommend.