Why We Recommend Worcester Bosch for your boiler installation?
Boilers are at the heart of your home and probably one of the most significant items in your home, particularly during the cold winter months.We’re sure we have everything you need to make choosing your new boiler installation a simple process. We know that with so many options to choose from its hard to know which new boiler is right for you.
JAS Plumbing and Heating install Worcester Bosch Boilers due to the great quality and excellent service including:
- Up to 10 Years Guarantee on every boiler installation
- Customer services available 365 days a year
- Easy to operate controls
- Cost effective
- No Quibble Guarantees upheld for up to 10 years
- Boilers widely available throughout the Uk
- Quality Parts Inside
- Over 100 years experience
Controls for a boiler installation:
Here at J&S Plumbing and Heating we believe in doing things right, this means following the Manufacturers instructions to the letter meaning that your brand new boiler is fitted correctly, fitted to the building regulations, protected from damage from sludge and or limescale.
Manufacturers try to avoid costly repair bills due to things like:
- Boiler not fitted correctly
- Commissioning sheet not filled in
- Boilers not serviced yearly
Here at JAS Plumbing and Heating all our boiler installations come with:
- Latest wireless Controls
- Power flush
- Magnetic filters to catch sludge before it goes into your new boiler.
- Inline Limescale filter (on combination boilers)
- Commissioning checklist completed
- Building control notified
- Customer shown and understand basic use of controls
- Yearly boiler service reminders sent out 1 month before renewal
- Manufacturer warranty registered
This means that the manufacturers have no reason to void the warranty and you will be fully covered under the warranty for the full period.
Why choose us?
We needed a complete plumbing and heating overhaul to a large property with very old, confusing and complicated plumbing that needed to be updated with 2 new boilers, 25+ radiators and then split into multiple zones. We took a risk with Jason based on the very good reviews we had read and are absolutely thrilled with what he has achieved in just over 2 weeks. By applying a calm and methodical approach to problem solving, Jason works hard to provide a professional finish and the right solution. He is very punctual, excellent at estimating his effort and reliable. We particularly appreciated Jason’s prompt response to our emailed question throughout the process. We will be very happy to have Jason come back for more projects. Thank you Jason.
JAS Plumbing are simply the best in the business and they have never let me down no matter how difficult the task has been.